« Home | Viral experiment (4) » | Viral experiment (3) » | Viral experiment (2) » | Viral experiment » | Advertising explodes » | Some thoughts » | Excellent program about Google » | Perlorian brothers » | MSN originals » | Soonr (2) » 

Friday, May 12, 2006 

Viral experiment (5)

I don't get it. Everybody is talking about transparency when it comes to blogging. We, as an advertising agency, try to do so but get punished for it. In this experiment we tried to post the video to Revver but they didn't allow the video. This was there reaction:

"an admin has changed the status of your story for the following reason: We don\'t allow self links - so we\'re opting out of your viral experiment.- k? thanks.
The story is: http://www.videosift.com/story.php?id=2427"

What I don't get is that you have to prove on the one hand side that you own the copyright but on the other they accuse you of self linking??? Next time, I'll ask my little nephew to do the posting for me without any comments.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Geert
  • From Leuven, Belgium
  • Originally from Brussels, lived in Cape Town - South Africa and Paris - France and now back in Leuven - Belgium, I studied applied linguistics, did a Master in E-business at the university of Brussels and an MBA at the University of Liverpool. Currently working as Business Development Manager / Strategic Consultant at Tagora

LinkedIn profile


Links






Pimp MySpace.com


Add to Google

Syndicate this site

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Technorati Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates