« Home | Why the medium and the message matter equally » | GoGo Kidz: Easing Airport Travel for Parents » | Extreme Bike » | One of my favorites » | Space Race » | Corporate bloggers criticizing their employer on t... » | 50 is the new 30 » | Jeep spot on Google video » | Wabi-sabi » | Respond Dammit » 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 

Online videos

According to this news:
Emerce - Media/Marketing nieuws: Online videotheek Directmovie: 100.000 video's in 2006 already 2 companies deliver the possibility to purchase videos online: Directmovie and Movieplus. In the States, of course, many more propose this. I have tried several of them but because I'm based in Belgium I can't use any of these services. Damn!? What are we waiting for and where are the open source initiatives in this area. Didn't Skype become huge just because it was open for everybody?

Hi Geert,

A lot of companies are already active with this service.

We buil the service for those parties. Please look at www.odmedia.be or www.odmedia.nl
We will also be launching 4 vod portals in Belgium within 4 months.

You can already order films from our Dutch clients, because we have rights for the whole Benelux.

Kin regards,

Sjef Pijnenburg
ODMedia

Hi Sjef,

great news. I already knew tvopjepc but didn't know the others I found on your site. I'm curious to see the vod portals coming to belgium but I'm confident this is a winner. Many thanks for the comment.

Geert

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Geert
  • From Leuven, Belgium
  • Originally from Brussels, lived in Cape Town - South Africa and Paris - France and now back in Leuven - Belgium, I studied applied linguistics, did a Master in E-business at the university of Brussels and an MBA at the University of Liverpool. Currently working as Business Development Manager / Strategic Consultant at Tagora

LinkedIn profile


Links






Pimp MySpace.com


Add to Google

Syndicate this site

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Technorati Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates