« Home | There's a secret in my shorts » | Last.fm » | craigslist: brussels » | Mobile Film Festival » | Millennium Music Movies Books » | blogging doubled stormhoek sales in less than twel... » | Alternative use of billboard advertising » | Pew Internet & American Life Project Report: Women... » | i-merge wishes you... » | 'The Corporation' for Free on Google Video » 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 

Making this blog interactive

Let's give it a try and make this blog interactive. Up until know I have used this blog to post about marketing ideas, advertisign campaigns or stuff in general I found interesting. In a way I used it as my personal archive of things that mattered to me. I'd like to change that and find ideas for you. Advertising, marketing or communication in general is about finding ideas, today more than ever. A great advertising company in Belgium, Duval Guillaume, describe themselves as media-neutral and idea-centric. This is what it's all about.
Let me find ideas for you. Send me an email or use the comments to give me a briefing, ask me a question or challenge me in any way. The only limit is that it has to be related in one way or another to marketing, advertising, communication or something similar. The better the briefing, the more elaborate I'll be in my responses. I'll respond within 3 workingdays to your questions. Let this be a first step in the open source marketing movement ;-)

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Geert
  • From Leuven, Belgium
  • Originally from Brussels, lived in Cape Town - South Africa and Paris - France and now back in Leuven - Belgium, I studied applied linguistics, did a Master in E-business at the university of Brussels and an MBA at the University of Liverpool. Currently working as Business Development Manager / Strategic Consultant at Tagora

LinkedIn profile


Links






Pimp MySpace.com


Add to Google

Syndicate this site

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Technorati Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates