« Home | Lovemarks » | The online Consumer » | 50 Things You Need To Know About Online » | FightPod anyone? » | Travel market grows very fast » | The Flickrization of Yahoo » | DTV: Internet TV On Your Mac » | Sony BRAVIA - The Advert » | 35 million visit blogs » | KRAKINMIJNVAK.COM » 

Monday, November 14, 2005 

Go Flock Yourself


Interesting to see how the hype turns against them. Go Flock Yourself
I downloaded Flock a while ago and strangely enough, it made me rediscover Firefox again. I wanted to understand the differences and I'm using Firefox instead of Flock or Explorer. Now we can only wait for Squidoo and see what they do.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Geert
  • From Leuven, Belgium
  • Originally from Brussels, lived in Cape Town - South Africa and Paris - France and now back in Leuven - Belgium, I studied applied linguistics, did a Master in E-business at the university of Brussels and an MBA at the University of Liverpool. Currently working as Business Development Manager / Strategic Consultant at Tagora

LinkedIn profile


Links






Pimp MySpace.com


Add to Google

Syndicate this site

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Technorati Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates