« Home | Are marketeers deaf? » | Best Ads On TV » | 80% of buying decisions taken by women » | Heinken drops TV » | Death of TV advertising » | Great Quotes on advertising » | Flock » | The User Centric Home: Personalizing your TV exper... » | Regulating viral marketing » | Is Mad. Ave. Ready To Go Naked? » 

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 

Beyond Madison Avenue: Budget launches first-ever blog ad campaign

This seems like a great campaign. I wonder what the results will be.
Beyond Madison Avenue: Budget launches first-ever blog ad campaign

This really is a groundbreaking campaign. I read on BL's blog where they had 10,000 unique visitors to the Up Your Budget blog by the SECOND day! That's huge! I think you're going to see many companies begin to consider adding blogs to their media plans, as a result of the success of this campaign.

BTW great blog, I'll definitely be checking back often!

Thanks Marc. Your blog is an inspiration to me.

Thank you Geert! I noticed you said you were making a presentation this past monday, how did it go?

Mack

The presentation was good. It should take us to the next round in the competition for this ad budget.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Geert
  • From Leuven, Belgium
  • Originally from Brussels, lived in Cape Town - South Africa and Paris - France and now back in Leuven - Belgium, I studied applied linguistics, did a Master in E-business at the university of Brussels and an MBA at the University of Liverpool. Currently working as Business Development Manager / Strategic Consultant at Tagora

LinkedIn profile


Links






Pimp MySpace.com


Add to Google

Syndicate this site

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Technorati Profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates